1. Each guild member may submit 3 entries for the Goodyear Show. (Winners of the 2019 Big Photo Show have already committed and may enter 2 additional photos.) All digital photos should be listed with the name of the photographer, the name of the photo and the price. Photos should be submitted just like homework, but titled for the Goodyear show. Submit the digital photos by Sept 27, 2019.
Wall space at the Goodyear Cottage is limited; the total exhibit will be about 28-35 photos (depending on size). The past TBPS winners have committed to filling 18 slots.
2. Entries selected will be published on the CPG web site and the photographers will be notified individually.
3. All photographs selected must have white mats and black frames and be sized similar to the entries for the Big Photo Show.
4. All photos must be delivered to the Goodyear Cottage on Jekyll at 9:00 am on November 1, 2019.
5. Opening reception will be Sunday, November 3, 2019.
6. All photos must be removed from the Goodyear Cottage between 4:00 pm and 5:00 pm on Nov. 25, 2019. JIAA’s Christmas show will be installed the next day, and they do not have storage space for art work not removed at the correct time.
6. Lucy Albenze will be our host judge this year.
7. The sale of photographs will be divided 75% for the photographer and 25% to the JIAA.